Hi Geert, I'm hot chemisist, but just engineer of telecommunications, but what I think (sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me).
I did some tests with the Kesche coke reactor.
Again with sodium hydroxide and cola:
- Photo 1: sodium hydroxide solution with 5 cl Cola previous test after 2 days no better result (07.47h)
- Photo 2: Open bottle remains at the same value (07.50h)
- Photo 3; bottle emptied, value remains stable (08.01h)
- Photo 4: After 20 min value remains stable (08.21h)
The following tests were carried out with a mixture of demineralised water and 10% KOH, the flask rinsed with tap water and immediately refilled with the KOH solution at 08.30h. Same bottle was used with the same electrodes without cleaning.
picture 5: 10% KOH with dedemineraliseerd water.
picture 6: ± 15 cl after 16h (00.01h) 7,2 mV
picture 7: after 24.5 h (08.31h) 10.5 mV.
When opening the bottle, the value drops to 11 mV, and then to gradually lower. Back closing the bottle increases the value back to 8.2 mV.
I got the tip to use distilled water, which I will do in the next experiments. I think the coke and liquid nothing matters but the water is essential. in previous experiments, there was no gas in the liquid (CO2 as in cola).
I am not a chemist and would like to appeal to your suggestions.
Before buy anything, you have to think...
What is doing Keshe? The principle..
What I think:
He do not use the chemical principle. He say that use the magnetic field...Than I think that all this things are funcioning becasue:
- the basics materials of the Cola generator inside are elements that can be ionized
- the gas of the Cola (when the bottle is closed well) is doing some vacuum (needed to make the electromagnetic connection between the elements in the ionized liquid more less, and so to create environment and circumstances to an step ionization - when the the connections are breacking and creating new one, releasing energy). Also the gas maybe is used to help to the process of ionization
- the litle acid of the Cola make the liquid conductive and this helps for the electrodes also
Hope that helps you a litle