All it is is a laptop PSU 18V 2.5A with a buck-converter module mounted in the shell of a broken ATX-PSU.
I've replaced the small screw adjust potentiometer and variable resistor with larger finger adjustable ones for current control and voltage adjustment.
I've also added a 0-50VDC analog voltage indicator (just because its cool and serves as a bit of a check for when i'm running experiments).
On the output of the module (which you can't see because its under the shell) there is a 25V 47000uF capacitor, I thought that that would get the ripple below the mV range but it didn't. So I have to open it up and install a common mode choke, hopefully that will make the DC very clean.
Anyways, hope everyone is doing great.