Newman's theories also depend heavily on the idea that all matter is concentrated energy, which can be released if one has a mechanism for unlocking it.
That notion is at the heart of Einstein's work and the equation E = mc^2, then the argument that he is trying to patent a perpetual motion machine has no merit.
Theoretically, Newman's machine could run indefinitely, but --- according to him --- not because it is CREATING energy to run itself, but because it is converting matter to energy.
In radically oversimplified terms, this is what happens when Joe Newman throws the switch on the Revolutionary Energy Machine:
1) An electrical current is sent through a long (miles long) coil of copper wire, magnetizing it and creating a strong magnetic field.
2) Newman describes the mechanics of the magnetic field as "shells of force" composed of gyroscopic particles that move in a spiral pattern around the wire.
Originally IN the wire, the particles expand outward and thus create the magnetic field.
3) When the particles form a magnetic field, Newman says, they are traveling at the speed of light in two directions --- in the spiral pattern around the wire, and in their own normal gyroscopic spin.
This gives him the right side of the E = mc^2 equation; the particles (mass) multiplied by the speed of light squared.
4) The machine operates in pulses; that is, the electrical current is continually turned on and off. This causes the magnetic field --- in other words, the gyroscopic particles --- to expand and collapse.
5) When the trillions of gyroscopic particles that have been released collapse back into the wire, some of them collide with other gyroscopic particles.
Because of the nature of the gyroscopic spin, the collisions cause the loose particles to bounce off at right angles; those particles emerge at one end of the wire as electrical energy.
- Will the Helium increase mass in presence of electrostatic field?
Will Helium Form a Gas lattice in pairs causing magnetic Gas effect?
Will Helium MAGNETISIUM turn on and off with vic pulsing as it is moved around then epg ?